We design and develop innovate programs that enable executives and their companies to evolve and achieve sustainable growth along with organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
Representative Engagements Include:
• Executive mentor to CEOs of venture backed businesses through trusted individual and group advisory services along with custom designed organizational development programs.
• Designed change management programs for post M&A companies to integrate staff and processes across cultural and operational differences and achieve organizational efficiencies.
• Developed and Delivered an Innovation Training Program for a major global financial services institution, resulting in zero program costs and increased key employee retention.
• Redesigned the entire back office operations of a leading regional bank to meet the requirements of straight through processing.
• Created an award-winning Distance Learning Entrepreneurship Certificate Program for a National University.
• Redesigned enterprise wide workflows & processes for financial services, life sciences & technology firms.
• Designed & co-developed a Small Business Growth Curriculum for corporate sponsored nation-wide Community College small business growth program.
• Facilitated executive board of directors’ strategic planning sessions for multiple small and medium sized businesses.
• Designed and managed development of a New Managers Training Program for a leading national Education and Training Company.
• Conducted market feasibility to enable senior executives open new markets, close non-strategically aligned business units, and assess market and community readiness for new senior health services.
• Designed and developed market entry strategies for specialty products and services aimed at senior populations.
• Developed strategic alliances, and created and implemented strategic market plans for assisted living facilities with specialty dementia programs leading to full census.
• Census development marketing supported team effort to return Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities to profitability.
Copyright © 2021 Strategic Management Associates, LLC - All Rights Reserved.